PixelCount Studios has today launched the life sim sandbox RPG Kynseed for PC. Developed by former Fable developers, Kynseed offers players a vast and beautiful hand-crafted world to explore, countless lives to live and experiences to discover, and an RPG story spanning generations. Kynseed is available now on Steam with a 10 percent launch discount running from 6 December to 13 December.
Developed by veterans of the Fable series, in Kynseed players plant a mystical acorn and raise it into a family tree where their choices form the branches. Players will raise a family, farm the land, run a business, and explore a vast world as its inhabitants age and reveal their secrets. When the player character dies, control passes to their children and the adventure continues across generations.
More than five years in development, Kynseed is already enjoyed by more than 125,000 Early Access players. With today’s launch, Kynseed reaches 1.0 with the arrival of arrival new gameplay alongside an enthralling story told across the generations. An epic tale of adventure and ambition will unravel in a beautifully hand-crafted world as players discover the secrets of the land of Quill and its cast of memorable characters.
- A generation-spanning story. Embark upon an epic adventure filled with joy, sorrow, comedy, and tragedy, where choices matter and decisions echo through the generations.
- Run a business. Forge tools as a blacksmith, run a store, mix potions as an apothecary, or find other ways to build a fortune.
- A world of exploration. The land of Quill is filled with characters, secrets, danger, and dark faery tale creatures to battle.
- Farm the land. Grow ingredients for food and potions, work the soil, and set up a home for your family.
- Develop lasting relationships. Quill is full of colourful NPCs who will remember your deeds, actions, and pranks.
- Find proverbs. Unlock the lore and secrets of this mysterious faery tale world.
- Gather materials. Forage and farm to craft items, cook recipes or mix cures for a range of bizarre maladies.
To celebrate the launch of Kynseed and to thank the game’s community, players who have been enjoying Early Access will receive an exclusive cosmetic item for their farm.
Kynseed is available today on Steam with a 10 percent discount for £17.99/$22.49/€22.49. After 13 December Kynseed will be available to purchase for £19.99/$24.99/€24.99.