SOEDESCO launches dark monster taming RPG Monster Crown on PS4 and Xbox One today after launching on Nintendo Switch and PC in October last year. SOEDESCO and Studio Aurum celebrate today’s launch with a brand-new launch trailer.
Monster taming game with true crossbreeds, now available on all platforms
The dark monster taming RPG first launched as Early Access in July 2020, then launched on PC and Nintendo Switch on October 12 last year. From this period until the present, the game has received regular content updates on Steam and Nintendo Switch that are now included on PS4 and Xbox One. These major updates include level rebalancing, a brand-new base monster, and optimized performance improvements. Monster Crown allows you to crossbreed 200 base monsters to create over 1,200 monsters, making it a monster taming and breeding game unlike any other.
About Monster Crown
Unravel Crown Island’s dark story as you create your own monster legacy. With a history of sadistic rulers and heroic saviors, the island faces another threat in the form of a malicious young woman seeking power. It’s up to you and the monsters you make pacts with to prevent the return of tyranny. Will your decisions make you a savior or a dark messiah?
- Make pacts with monsters to receive their protection in return for shelter
- Breed and fuse over 200 base monsters to create your own new species
- Travel across Crown Island with your monster allies to uncover a dark world
- Choose a pivotal decision that will drastically change the ending and post-game
- Play online to battle and trade, and have your new species reach across the globe