Idea Factory International today announced at the NGPX showcase that the otome visual novel Amnesia: Memories, and its companion compilation Amnesia: Later x Crowd, will launch on Nintendo Switch this fall. Amnesia: Memories takes players on a romantic adventure to find the truth behind your memory loss, with five romantic paths that branch off into 20+ endings. The companion compilation, Amnesia: Later x Crowd, brings two Amnesia games previously only released in Japan to Western audiences. Players can wishlist the Standard Edition or Limited Edition for both Amnesia: Memories and Amnesia: Later x Crowd at the IFI Online Store.
In Amnesia: Memories, players will wake up as the mysterious Heroine, who has no memory of who she is. A friendly spirit named Orion will appear to help you regain your memories as you explore your world and remember those closest to you.
Amnesia: Memories Features:
- Paths of Love – Select one of five guys as your love interest, each with multiple branching story paths. Each choice creates a distinct world where characters assume different roles, allowing for 20+ endings!
- Show Your Affection – Parameters affect your relationship with your future love. Keep track of your relationship here and make sure you’re not headed to a bad ending!
- Love of the Game – Play mini-games like Rock, Paper, Scissors and Air Hockey against other characters.
- Love is Worth A Thousand Words – Unlock voiced images in the Gallery. Touching certain areas of the image will play dialogue of feelings that couldn’t be previously expressed.
A companion to Amnesia: Memories, Later x Crowd features a multitude of different story scenarios, as well as new mini-games. Deepen your relationship with the main characters and sub-characters of Amnesia: Memories and see what sparks!
Amnesia: Later x Crowd Features:
- Amnesia: Later – Beginning with the enchanting storyline in NEW WORLD, you can unlock four different story scenarios, ranging from a study of the many sides of Waka in WAKA’S WORLD to AFTER STORY, which takes place after the events of Amnesia: Memories. Depending on the routes unlocked in AFTER STORY, you may even hear wedding bells…
- Amnesia: Crowd – Enjoy even more story scenarios, like the thrilling what-if story of SUSPENSE, where you must interact with your environment to escape danger in each route. Plus, play a variety of café mini-games in WORKING or card games in TRUMP, earning Orion Points to unlock events.