Publisher Kalypso Media and in-house developer Realmforge Studios are pleased to announce that Tropico 6 is now available in native 4K resolution for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S. In addition to the main game, Tropico 6 – Next Gen Edition includes the Llama of Wall Street DLC and the El Prez Pack, which features an additional mission, new buildings, and new decorations for the Dictator’s Palace.
Experience the islands of Tropico like never before in renewed 4K brilliance, heightening the banana republic’s panoramic views of its beautiful beaches and crystal-clear waters. Assume the role of El Presidente and play across 4 distinct eras as players take the future of Tropico and its citizens into their own hands. Play as a fearmongering dictator or peace-loving statesman and balance politics, infrastructure, economics, and work to create a sprawling tropical island paradise – for El Presidente at least. In the included Llama of Wall Street DLC players can take on big business and manipulate the stock market to influence the Tropican economy (and line El Prez’s pockets). Implement new industry-boosting buildings, alter the value of goods, influence tourist fees and face random economic events that might even put the most resilient of dictators to the test.
Tropico 6 is out now for Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X|S. The much-loved city builder title is already available for PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch – with an upgrade version also now available for existing PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players who wish to continue their rule in 4K resolution.
Tropico 6 – Next Gen Edition Features:
- Tropico 6 shines with renewed splendor.
- Experience your island state in native 4k resolution and find your streets bustling with life.
- Includes a digital soundtrack, “The Llama of Wall Street” DLC, and the El Prez Pack, containing a palace design and a tourist costume for El Prez!
- Play on large archipelagos for the first time in the series. Manage multiple islands at the same time and adapt to various new challenges.
- Send your agents on raids to foreign lands to steal world wonders and monuments, to add them to your collection.
- Build bridges, construct tunnels and transport your citizens and tourists in taxis, buses, and aerial cable cars. Tropico 6 offers completely new transportation and infrastructure possibilities.
- Travel through four different eras in many varied missions in story mode or use the sandbox mode to build and rule depending on your own preferences.
- Customize the looks of your palace at will and choose from various extras.
- Tropico 6 features a revised research system focusing on the political aspects of being the world’s greatest dictator.
- Election speeches are back! Address the people and make promises that you can’t possibly keep.
- Tropico 6 features multiplayer for up to 4 players.