Bohemia Interactive is announcing today the release of Ylands ‘Ocean Odysseys’. Ylands is a charming, free-to-play, low-poly exploration game that offers players classic survival elements like crafting, base building, fighting, and sailing. This new update will significantly expand Ylands’ universe with additional content and features for deep-sea exploration!
As the name suggests, Ocean Odysseys will introduce a brand new underwater world to Ylands with extra underwater terrain to explore, new underwater biotopes, five different shark types and other fish, and new devices to aid navigation. These additions along with the improved multiplayer mode, damageable ships, and a loot container are all meant to renew the ever-growing Ylands’ experience.
- New underwater biotopes like kelp forests and glowing coral reefs
- Five types of sharks, along with tuna, clownfish, and jellyfish
- Improved spawning system and ability to see friends on the map
- Ships can suffer damage from other players and sink
- New depth meter, fuel meter, hull integrity meter, and more
- Entire inventory neatly contained in a loot box upon death
Paradox Interactive Announces Life by You, A Game Where You Create A Dream Life
Defeat Aliens on the go as Squad 51 vs. The Flying Saucers Launches on Nintendo Switch
Aksys Games Summons a Card Set for Winter’s Wish: Spirits of Edo