SpellForce III Reforced is coming to PlayStation and Xbox on June 7th. Compared to the original version released on PC in September 2017, the Reforced edition is not only a complete overhaul but also adds new features to the game, one being the Journey Mode.
The Journey Mode allows you to create your own hero and offers more than 20+ hours of unique content with a lot of replay value while paying tribute to the much-beloved “free game mode” from the original SpellForce 1. Players can also compete in custom Journey Skirmish matches against each other, which allows them to bring their powerful Journey Heroes to battle.
SpellForce III Reforced is already available on PC and will be coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series S/X on June 7th, 2022.
SpellForce III Reforced Console Edition Overview
On June 7, 2022 SpellForce III Reforced will be playable on PlayStation4 and Xbox One and PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series S/X at an SRP of $39.99/€39.99/£34.99. In addition to the SpellForce III Reforced base game, both expansions will also be available on June 7, 2022. “Soul Harvest” and “Fallen God” will each be sold separately at an SRP of $19.99/€19.99. Both expansions feature their own single-player campaign with 30+ hours of gameplay, as well as new units and more. The whole package, called SpellForce III Reforced Complete Edition, is also available at an SRP of $59.99/€59.99.
It is the year 518. The rebellion of the renegade mages, known as the Mage Wars, has been quashed by the Crown. However, it was a Pyrrhic victory: Whole regions have fallen into anarchy, refugees roam the lands in search of shelter, and a mysterious, deadly plague called the “Bloodburn” has arisen and is spreading rapidly.
- Innovative Mix: Unique gameplay blending RTS and RPG naturally together
- Streamlined for consoles: Intuitive gamepad integration and tailor-made UI to smoothly control a strategy/RPG mix with complex mechanics
- Create & Customize: Create your own hero and choose between distinct skill trees
- Single-player campaign: Featuring the dark, enthralling story of the long-misunderstood Trolls and their battle for survival, with a playtime of around 20 hours
- Build to Fight: Raise your own army and fight epic mass battles
- Epic Storyline: Immerse yourself in a rich world – Unravel the secrets behind the current situation in Nortander. Explore Eo, a fully-realized world filled with interesting characters and heart-wrenching stories.
- Make new friends – assemble your party from a diverse cast of companions that not only complement your skills in interesting ways but also have an impact on the narrative. Manage their skills and equipment to ensure victory on the battlefield.
- Choose your side: Strengthen and command one of three factions – Elves, Orcs and Humans. Prepare your troops and fight the mother of all battles. Play strategically, taking advantage of terrain, troop formations, visibility, scouting, etc.
- Experience an epic tale: Enjoy a fully-voiced 30+ hour campaign on your own or with friends in the campaign coop mode. Face opponents of all skills in the online battles.