Chucklefish and Robotality today announced the launch of their highly anticipated turn-based strategy sequel, Wargroove 2. Swashbuckle up and prepare for battle because Wargroove 2 is out now on PC and Nintendo Switch.
Wargroove 2 builds upon the original game’s charming pixel art and challenging turn-based combat with new Commanders, new game modes, and three new intertwining campaigns to explore. Players can utilise Wargroove 2’s new Supercharged Groove system to sway the fight in their favour, and put their tactical prowess to the test in the all-new roguelike game mode ‘Conquest’.
Go toe to toe with a brand new playable faction known as the Faahri Republic. Landing in Aurania on a scholarly expedition, these curious mouse-folk may lack military experience, but more than make up for it with their mysterious crystal technology and unmatched intelligence.
About Wargroove 2
Trouble stirs on the shores of Aurania. An ambitious new faction has unearthed forbidden relics capable of catastrophic consequences. But how far will they go to achieve glory? Take to the battlefield, sea, and sky with a cast of new Commanders, using your wits to wage turn-based war!
- An all-new Wargroove adventure for new recruits and veteran wardogs alike!
- A return to the frontline with new Commanders, as mysterious new factions join the fight
- Use the newly updated Groove system to Supercharge your Commander’s Groove and change the outcome on the battlefield.
- Three new Campaign arcs, interwoven in a fierce conclusion
- Co-Op & Multiplayer mode, for battles locally or online for up to four players
- A brand new roguelike mode – Conquest
- Five new unit types to master and engage with. Use new-found tactics to turn the tide in battle
- Get more creative than ever with new & improved map, campaign & cutscene editors
- Captivating soundtrack written by composer Dale North (River City Girls 1 & 2, RWBY Arrowfell, Alchemic Cutie)